Synertech is an authorized distributor of GA International LabTAG products, and as such, represents, promotes, and sells GA International LabTAG products. Synertech offers various LabTAG identification solutions, including deep-freeze radio-frequency identification (RFID) labels, labels for identifying PCR tubes, strips, and plates, as well as durable and high-quality barcode labeling solutions.
GA International is a manufacturer of specialty labels and a provider of label printing equipment and services. For over 20 years, they have been serving the life science industries and related fields with application-specific identification solutions. With a powerhouse of scientific and industry experts, they have successfully developed, produced, and delivered a range of unique and patented products globally. Their strength resides in providing durable and application-specific labels for sample storage, specimen tracking, product packaging, and much more.
- Versatile design allows PCR tubes, strips, and plates to be tagged in a variety of configurations and styles with more information than dot labels and rectangular labels combined
- Able to withstand a wide range of temperatures, from -196°C (-321°F) to +150°C (+302°F)
- Allow for a quick, bird’s eye view of all printed information upon opening the thermocycler lid
- Available in a variety of individual colors or multicolor packs for convenient color coding
- Perforation line allows the tag to serve as a stand for storage in laboratory freezers
- Thermal-transfer printable allows them to be printed with barcodes for easy tracking
- Labels have a 12” omnidirectional read range that ensures easy scanning from all angles
- Multiple labels can be scanned simultaneously, even without a clear line-of-sight
- A small and flexible, passive UHF inlay allows excellent adhesion to vials & other containers
- Deep-freeze adhesive is ideal for storage in -80°C (-112°F) freezers and on dry ice
- The RFID chips allow up to 32 hexadecimal characters of information to be encoded
- Labels can be printed & encoded using thermal transfer RFID printers