Intelligent Document Management
Synertech RFID Solutions enables the company to supply filing and record management systems that guarantee unrivaled levels of control and security for documents, printed material and irreplaceable manuscripts and books.
Printed documents and a comprehensive variety of original paper-based records remain firmly and irrevocably entrenched as a non-negotiable aspect of daily life and business best-practice.
Heavily reliant paper-based records may include:
- Recording and authentication of agreements and legally-binding contracts
- Patient records used throughout the healthcare industry
- Priceless manuscripts
- Reference works and books in public and institutional libraries and national archives; and
- Paper-based files and dockets used to support the safety and security sector, the legal profession and the criminal justice system.
Critical to the success of managing printed documents and paper-based records are issues related to where and how they are stored, how quickly and easily they can be retrieved and how to guarantee their safe keeping in terms of tracking and controlling their whereabouts on a real-time basis.
Key Features at a Glance
Synertech has developed a filing and record management solution that not only drives down costs due to dramatically improved staff productivity and optimized space utilization, but that also helps to guarantee the security of documents and prevent loss of vital information and paper-based artifacts.
The solution incorporates the following key features:
Live monitoring and dashboards
Alerts and notifications
Key Business Benefits
Synertech’s filing and record management solution offer the following measurable business benefits and value:
- Documentation location
- Chain of custody
- Increased security
- Enhanced compliance and risk management
- High level of customization
- Maintenance and support